corpus-paul - Re: In search of wisdom

corpus-paul AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Corpus-Paul

  • From: Zeba Crook <zeba.crook AT utoronto.ca>
  • To: Corpus-paul <corpus-paul AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: In search of wisdom
  • Date: Fri, 18 Oct 2002 18:36:05 -0400

Mesfin, this is going to come across as elitist, but these lists are designed
for
academic discussion at a high level of discourse. Should we be lowering the
bar so
much that we have to explain basic terminology like this? I don't think so.
I'm
surprised the guy wasn't told already to leave the list. This isn't an
undergrad
class. We all have enough of that level of discourse.

Zeb