corpus-paul - The Wall

corpus-paul AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Corpus-Paul

  • From: Bob MacDonald <bobmacdonald AT shaw.ca>
  • To: 'Corpus-paul' <corpus-paul AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: The Wall
  • Date: Wed, 27 Mar 2002 21:20:54 -0800

Would (could) the 'wall of partition' be referring to the partition of the temple into the court of the gentiles and the court of the Jews?

For he is our peace, who hath made both one, and hath broken down the middle wall of partition between us (Ephesians 2:14).

I am preparing to lead four (devotional rather than scholarly) lessons on Hebrews in mid April and May - any wisdom or advice would be welcome (see my homepage and follow the Hebrews link for info on the course.)

Thanks

Bob

mailto::BobMacDonald AT shaw.ca
+ + + Victoria, B.C., Canada + + +

Catch the foxes for us,
for our vineyards are in flower.   (Song 2.15)
http://bobmacdonald.gx.ca

  • The Wall, Bob MacDonald, 03/28/2002
    • <Possible follow-up(s)>
    • RE: The Wall, Richard Anderson, 03/28/2002