corpus-paul - RE: Tis the season for viruses and worms

corpus-paul AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Corpus-Paul

  • From: "Bob MacDonald (Shaw)" <bobmacdonald AT shaw.ca>
  • To: Corpus-paul <corpus-paul AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: RE: Tis the season for viruses and worms
  • Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2001 20:52:51 -0800

This is an old hoax and a dangerous one since (1) you do your own damage by deleting a file you need and (2) you are the agent that propagates the virus.

I recommend that list members not forward virus news. We cannot be responsible for IT related setup on each other's computers. Everyone should keep virus protection up to date with a recognized dealer and look for IT related support from those who are scholars in IT <g>.

with all gratitude for the other interesting threads on this list

Bob MacDonald

+ + + Victoria, B.C., Canada + + +

Catch the foxes for us,
for our vineyards are in flower.   (Song 2.15)
http://bmd.gx.ca