corpus-paul - Re: Hi there from Taiwan

corpus-paul AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Corpus-Paul

  • From: "moon-ryul jung" <moon AT sogang.ac.kr>
  • To: corpus-paul AT franklin.oit.unc.edu
  • Subject: Re: Hi there from Taiwan
  • Date: Fri, 26 Oct 2001 19:01:21 -0400

Hi,
please confer to Seyoon Kim (Fuller Theological Seminary)'s work
"The origin of Paul's gospel".
He claims that Paul's gospel primariliy came from Paul's encounter
with the risen Lord at Damascus. He thinks that many statements of his
letters allude to that experience.

Moon
Moon R. Jung
Sogang Univ, Seoul, Korea