corpus-paul - Re: corpus-paul digest: October 02, 2001

corpus-paul AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Corpus-Paul

  • From: Eric Potts <eric AT revpotts.freeserve.co.uk>
  • To: "Corpus-paul" <corpus-paul AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: corpus-paul digest: October 02, 2001
  • Date: Wed, 03 Oct 2001 17:34:21 +0100

Friends

there is a lot of very interesting discussion going on at the moment, and I value it. But may I ask a favour?

Please, snip all the non-essential parts of the post to which you are replying. We are getting huge chunks of stuff over and over again. It is especially irritating to those who use the digest format.

Please!

Eric Potts
Lowestoft, England.