corpus-paul - Re: corpus-paul digest: October 02, 2001

corpus-paul AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Corpus-Paul

  • From: "Jeffrey B. Gibson" <jgibson000 AT home.com>
  • To: Corpus-paul <corpus-paul AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: corpus-paul digest: October 02, 2001
  • Date: Wed, 03 Oct 2001 12:23:11 -0500

Eric Potts wrote:

> Friends
>
> there is a lot of very interesting discussion going on at the moment, and I
> value it. But may I ask a favour?
>
> Please, snip all the non-essential parts of the post to which you are
> replying. We are getting huge chunks of stuff over and over again. It is
> especially irritating to those who use the digest format.

I second Eric's request and note that quoting **only** that part of a message
to which
one is responding as is necessary to give a response context is required by
List
Protocols.

So for the sake of tired eyes, coherence, and adherence to List Protocols,
please do
not quote only those parts of a message to which you are actually responding.

Yours,

Jeffrey Gibson
--
Jeffrey B. Gibson, D.Phil. (Oxon.)