corpus-paul - challenge: on the story

corpus-paul AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Corpus-Paul

  • From: Ntsearcher AT aol.com
  • To: corpus-paul AT franklin.oit.unc.edu
  • Subject: challenge: on the story
  • Date: Sun, 10 Jun 2001 08:20:57 EDT

I believe that most folks on this list are NOT familiar with Edwards' work on
the first century story. So I'd like to issue a challenge to those who are
interestred in taking a fresh look at the NT.

Read the Silas Diary (tyndale) and let's start a thread on it. Let's test it
for it's historical accuracy. but more, discuss the implications of
understanding the NT from this approach.

I personally will make this statement: we will never understand Paul's
letters fully without this approach.

If you read Edward's Silas Diary, i believe you will come to the same
conclusion.

Any takers?

Frank Anthony
Tampa, FL