corpus-paul - Re: Paul as the beloved disciple

corpus-paul AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Corpus-Paul

  • From: "Mark Goodacre" <M.S.Goodacre AT bham.ac.uk>
  • To: corpus-paul AT franklin.oit.unc.edu
  • Subject: Re: Paul as the beloved disciple
  • Date: Thu, 4 Jan 2001 11:04:48 -0500

Ray Pickett wrote:

> About 15 years ago in a private conversation at the Brittish New Tesatament
> Conference, Michael Goulder suggested to me that Paul was indeed the beloved
> disciple of the Fourth Gospel. I don't know if he has published his views on
> this or not, but Mark Goodacre would probably know. You can contact him at
> Goodacre AT NTGateway.com

Yes, the theory is in print:

Michael Goulder, "An Old Friend Incognito", _Scottish Journal of Theology_
45 (1992), pp. 487-513

Mark

Dr Mark Goodacre mailto:M.S.Goodacre AT bham.ac.uk
Dept of Theology tel: +44 121 414 7512
University of Birmingham fax: +44 121 414 6866
Birmingham B15 2TT United Kingdom

http://www.bham.ac.uk/theology/goodacre
Homepage
http://www.ntgateway.com