corpus-paul - Re: Revised chronology for years 50-57

corpus-paul AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Corpus-Paul

  • From: "Jeffrey B. Gibson" <jgibson000 AT home.com>
  • To: Corpus-paul <corpus-paul AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: Revised chronology for years 50-57
  • Date: Fri, 29 Dec 2000 08:48:12 -0600

Billy Evans wrote:

> The last eamil came below. Is the Pauline group on vacation?
> --William J Evans Jr

I suspect that most of the regular posters are away for the holidays -- a
supposition
that reminds me that I have not yet sent my annual(?) holiday message to the
group. So
... belatedly ... best of the season to everyone, and thanks for helping in
this past
year to make C-P the scholarly resource that, increasingly, it is being
recognized as
being.

Yours,

Jeffrey