corpus-paul - Re: North/South Galatian Theory

corpus-paul AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Corpus-Paul

  • From: Loren Rosson <rossoiii AT yahoo.com>
  • To: Corpus-paul <corpus-paul AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: North/South Galatian Theory
  • Date: Wed, 8 Nov 2000 03:33:25 -0800 (PST)

My thanks to Mark, Edgar, and Elli for their sobering
observations regarding North and South Galatian
theories, and the limits of certainty in this matter.
Thanks especially to Elli for clarifying her position.
While I remain fairly confident about the northern
theory, the evidence is not quite as “secure” as I
imagined.

Loren Rosson III,
Nashua NH
rossoiii AT yahoo.com