corpus-paul - opponents in Philippians

corpus-paul AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Corpus-Paul

  • From: "Jeffrey B. Gibson" <jgibson000 AT mailhost.chi.ameritech.net>
  • To: Corpus Paulinum <corpus-paul AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: opponents in Philippians
  • Date: Fri, 03 Sep 1999 14:37:18 -0500

I am pleased to announce that the article by Jerry Sumney on Paul's
opponents at Philippi entitled "Opponents Everywhere" is now available
on the C-P Articles for review Page. To access it, go to the C-P Home
page (http://metalab.unc.edu/corpus-paul) and click on the "here" button
found under the Articles or Review subsection of the Page.

Jerry has asked me to say that although he welcomes any comments members
might have, pressures of time will prevent him, should there be great
response, from being able to offer immediately replies.

Yours,

Jeffrey
--
Jeffrey B. Gibson
7423 N. Sheridan Road #2A

  • opponents in Philippians, Jeffrey B. Gibson, 09/03/1999