corpus-paul - RE: Paul's Opponents at Philippi

corpus-paul AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Corpus-Paul

  • From: "Jerry Sumney" <jsumney AT lextheo.edu>
  • To: "'Corpus-paul'" <corpus-paul AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: RE: Paul's Opponents at Philippi
  • Date: Fri, 3 Sep 1999 10:16:39 -0400

Brian asked for info about the opponents of Philippians. I have an essay on
the opponents of Philippians which is part of a forthcoming book. If
Jeffrey and the list wants, I will make it available.
BTW I think there are different opponents and different types of opposion
being spoken of in different parts of Philippians.

Jerry

Jerry L. Sumney
Lexington Theological Seminary
631 S. Limestone