corpus-paul - Authorship of PE

corpus-paul AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Corpus-Paul

  • From: "Stephen Nelson" <stephen_nelson AT hotmail.com>
  • To: corpus-paul AT franklin.oit.unc.edu
  • Subject: Authorship of PE
  • Date: Fri, 23 Apr 1999 16:27:17 GMT

Greetings All!

Thank you everyone who has contributed to the discussion so far. I
have a very busy weekend ahead of me, followed by two exams on Monday,
so will be inactive until tuesday, but rest assured, your writings
have not been in vain, I intend to respond in the fulness of time.

Regarding Chris's question, I'm not planning any research on PE at
this stage, but the issue does interest me. For the record, on Paul,
my primary focci are Paul and the Law, and the theology and exegesis
of Romans.

Many thanks,

Steve