corpus-paul - Articles for Review

corpus-paul AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Corpus-Paul

  • From: "Jeffrey B. Gibson" <jgibson000 AT mailhost.chi.ameritech.net>
  • To: Corpus Paulinum <corpus-paul AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Articles for Review
  • Date: Sat, 10 Apr 1999 15:45:24 -0500

I'd like to remind List members that in addition to its function of providing
forum for the exchange of views on, and discussion of, matters Pauline,
Corpus
Paulinum also has an "Articles for Review" page (which will be up and running
soon) through which members may present for review and response full scale
papers still in development. Accordingly, if you have something you'd like to
submit, please feel free to do so. Just remember to send them *to me directly*
at jgibson000 AT amreitech.net rather than to the List's mailing address.

Yours,

Jeffrey Gibson
--
Jeffrey B. Gibson
7423 N. Sheridan Road #2A

  • Articles for Review, Jeffrey B. Gibson, 04/10/1999