corpus-paul - Re: corpus-paul digest: April 07, 1999

corpus-paul AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Corpus-Paul

  • From: "atombomb AT sirius.com" <atombomb AT sirius.com>
  • To: Corpus-paul <corpus-paul AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: corpus-paul digest: April 07, 1999
  • Date: Fri, 09 Apr 1999 01:19:50 -0700

Macintosh (and other?) Netscape users may go to
edit:preferences:messages:message wrapping and set the incoming message
to wrap at the window size of the message browser. Then if you make
sure your message window is W*I*D*E open, it should give you better
wrapping. Keep in mind that Netscape's idea of where to wrap can
sometimes be (for unknown reasons) much shy of the actual right edge of
the window. Use that CRT real estate!

Regards to all.

John Burnett