compostteas - Re: [Compostteas] Teamaker basics

compostteas AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Compost Teas: 24 hour, EM, IM, BD & fermented plant extracts

  • From: "Tom Jaszewski" <tomj AT lvcm.com>
  • To: "Frank Teuton" <fteuton AT sympatico.ca>, "Jeff Lowenfels" <jeff AT gardener.com>, <Compostteas AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Compostteas] Teamaker basics
  • Date: Thu, 30 May 2002 17:42:12 -0700

A well designed brewer seems to not need all the preoccupation with
cleansers. I'm not particularly fond of infomercial cleansers. Plain old
rinsing after brewing and an occasional rinse down with hydrogen peroxide
has kept the anaerobes at bay here. I'm not moved by UV as a cleanser since
it also degrades plastic tanks.