compostteas - Re: [Compostteas] Teamaker basics

compostteas AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Compost Teas: 24 hour, EM, IM, BD & fermented plant extracts

  • From: "Frank Teuton" <fteuton AT sympatico.ca>
  • To: "Jeff Lowenfels" <jeff AT gardener.com>, <Compostteas AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Compostteas] Teamaker basics
  • Date: Thu, 30 May 2002 05:06:26 -0400

Jeff, and other tea partyers:

A high pressure washer features in our cleaning plans, and oxygen based
cleanser. If we don't get them in the wash, Lawd knows we gonna get them in
the rinse!

A little High Noon UV exposure will also feature in our vat sanitation
scheme. My skin is telling me that the sun has returned with blistering cell
killing power....;-)

Frank Teuton