community_studios - [Community_studios] Re: Invitation to Advisory Board

community_studios AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Discussion of all things related to Public Domain

  • From: tom poe <tompoe AT amihost.com>
  • To: Francis Brock <francis AT brockworks.com>
  • Cc: Open Studios <Open_Studios AT yahoogroups.com>, Community Studios <community_studios AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Community_studios] Re: Invitation to Advisory Board
  • Date: 18 Jul 2004 01:54:53 -0700

Hi, Francis Brock: Welcome aboard! Where's the background info? I'll
put up what I have, and we can change it when you're ready to update.

If you have a web site, point us to it. If you have music you can
upload with a Creative Commons license, or want to use Anatoly's
Authoright license, let me know.

Hopefully, we'll get one or more of the present group at Open Studios or
SONG STORM to add a welcome as well. I look forward to any and all
input from you that you want to share.

The community_studios mailing list is a wide open discussion format that
you can send to anytime you have the inkling to do so. The Open Studios
list is geared more towards the SONG STORM project, and trying to get
the Independent Artists to recognize the potential of such sites.
Tom