community_studios - [Community_studios] Re: record studio for communities in Congo

community_studios AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Discussion of all things related to Public Domain

  • From: tom poe <tompoe AT amihost.com>
  • To: ONG AZUR D <azurdev AT yahoo.fr>
  • Cc: Community Studios <community_studios AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Community_studios] Re: record studio for communities in Congo
  • Date: 18 Jul 2004 02:18:42 -0700

Dear Ms. Niombo: We start by sending you a Memorandum of Understanding
(MOU). This document serves to reassure others that you are formally
working with Open Studios for support in your pursuit. All our services
are free. We don't provide financial assistance. We do act as a global
HELP DESK, so you will be able to have one door to go through to get
answers.

You edit the document to your satisfaction, sign and return, and we then
move forward together to search for donated hardware for your studio.
Possible sources will include individual donors, corporate donors, even
manufacturers that want to donate equipment in return for advertising
and marketing leverage.

Please send:
The name you choose for your community-based recording studio (try to
include "community recording studio" in your name.
The names and postal addresses of the primary people involved in the
project.
The postal address where the MOU should be sent.

Respectfully,
Tom Poe
Open Studios
Reno, NV, USA