chpac-staff - [Chpac-staff] CHPAC 4/20 mtg.

  • From: Steve Wright <swright AT townofchapelhill.org>
  • To: "chpac-staff AT lists.ibiblio.org" <chpac-staff AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Chpac-staff] CHPAC 4/20 mtg.
  • Date: Fri, 15 Apr 2016 20:30:42 +0000

Dear CHPAC,

Please find attached the following materials for the upcoming meeting this Wednesday, April 20, 5:30 p.m. at the Chapel Hill Public Library Meeting Room D:  Agenda, March Action Report, Reports document, and three membership application items (please see Jeff’s note below about these).

Have a good weekend,

Steve

Steve Wright
Public Art Coordinator