chpac-staff - [Chpac-staff] additional meeting materials

  • From: "Steve Wright" <swright AT townofchapelhill.org>
  • To: <chpac-staff AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Chpac-staff] additional meeting materials
  • Date: Tue, 8 Jan 2008 15:51:17 -0500

Dear CHPAC,

In addition to the December minutes and the CAP report I sent yesterday, please find attached an updated agenda, the January Treasurer’s report, committee reports from the Executive Committee and the Percent for Art and Permanent Collection Committee, and the Public Art 360 proposal.  See you tomorrow.

-Steve