ch-scene - Re: THU 6/14: A benefit for Nightlight feat."TRIANGLE RHYSING: MUSIC FOR MASSED GUITARS" w/ Janel & Anthony

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: andy fekete <andy.fekete AT gmail.com>
  • To: RTP-area local music and culture <ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: THU 6/14: A benefit for Nightlight feat."TRIANGLE RHYSING: MUSIC FOR MASSED GUITARS" w/ Janel & Anthony
  • Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2012 09:46:00 -0400

Nels Cline on JANEL AND ANTHONY: "Janel & Anthony - cello and guitars
respectively - play a haunting and humbly virtuosic form of music wherein
the elements of electronics, looping, and lo-fi timbres live both in
intimacy and in majesty in the same house as acoustic instruments and
folk/blues-inspired melodies... timely and timeless, drenched in
intoxicating atmosphere; wan, quiet voices submitting to waves of sonic
drama. Who could possibly resist?"

http://www.facebook.com/events/332506946817819/

JANEL AND ANTHONY perform live this THURSDAY 6/14 @ NIGHTLIGHT with
TRIANGLE RHYSING:MUSIC FOR MASSED GUITARS
http://www.janelandanthony.com/