ch-scene - [Internationalist] Food Not Bombs

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: internationalistbooks AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • To: ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Internationalist] Food Not Bombs
  • Date: Fri, 8 Jun 2012 22:20:18 -0400

The most recent Food Not Bombs has been at the Really Really Free Market
for the past two first Saturdays of each month, though with just a few
volunteers. We've been very successful with dumpster diving and receiving
donations, though our objective remains to form a more communal collective
that cooks and serves each other instead of an "ibooks charity", so if
anybody is interested in getting involved, shoot me an email! We have been
diving on Friday evenings and preparing the food at the prison books house
a couple hours before serving and we would like to start serving every
Saturday starting next week, if possible. We would do that either out of
iBooks, such as was previously done, or with a permit for the Peace and
Justice Plaza by the post office.

Thanks for your time!
~Amelia (Event/Outreach Coordinator)
---

Unsubscribe or update your subscription information here: