ch-scene - Re: THU 6/14: A benefit for Nightlight feat."TRIANGLE RHYSING: MUSIC FOR MASSED GUITARS" w/ Janel & Anthony

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: andy fekete <andy.fekete AT gmail.com>
  • To: RTP-area local music and culture <ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: THU 6/14: A benefit for Nightlight feat."TRIANGLE RHYSING: MUSIC FOR MASSED GUITARS" w/ Janel & Anthony
  • Date: Fri, 8 Jun 2012 14:38:07 -0400

UPDATE -- NEARLY 3 DOZEN MUSICIANS ! We are pleased to announce the
following additional Triangle musicians will be joining the ensemble for
this performance TRIANGLE RHYSING:MUSIC FOR MASSED GUITARS
:
o Chris Powers (The Spacemen)
o Kyle Long (The Spacemen)
o Richard Hair (Shipwrecker, Lake and Hennepin)
o Rob Beloved (Beloved Binges, Joy in Red)
o TJ Maiani (Gross Ghost, The Doug Largent Trio)
o Troy Hancock (Wool).

For full list of performers, see below:
http://www.facebook.com/events/332506946817819/