ch-scene - Jennyanykind, Jule Brown and Holland Bros Update

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: Mark Holland <mrkholland8 AT gmail.com>
  • To: undisclosed-recipients:;
  • Subject: Jennyanykind, Jule Brown and Holland Bros Update
  • Date: Mon, 21 May 2012 10:47:53 -0400

Hello!
We hope this email blast finds you well. There are just a few things to
mention below:

1. Jule Brown <http://www.reverbnation.com/julebrown> will be on NPR's
State of Things <http://wunc.org/programs/tsot/> this Friday, May 25, at
noon. Later that same evening, from 7-9, we play the Bynum Music
Series<http://www.bynumfrontporch.org/>
.

2. The Holland Bros <https://twitter.com/#!/theHollandBros>., a new act
featuring Mark and Mike doing Delta and Piedmont blues originals and
covers, debuts 7/19 at the
Station<http://www.thestationcarrboro.com/?q=content/station>in
Carrboro, NC.

3.
Jennyanykind<https://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Jennyanykind/124488504287607>is
booked to play again! This time at the grand opening of the Growler
Haus <http://growlerhaus.com/> in Anderson, SC on 8/11.

--
Best regards,

Mark Holland

http://www.reverbnation.com/mrkholland
<http://mrkholland.tumblr.com/>http://www.reverbnation.com/julebrown

  • Jennyanykind, Jule Brown and Holland Bros Update, Mark Holland, 05/21/2012