ch-scene - [Internationalist] Fwd: New Internatlionst Flickr account! And twitter!

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: internationalistbooks AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • To: ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Internationalist] Fwd: New Internatlionst Flickr account! And twitter!
  • Date: Thu, 03 Mar 2011 13:43:20 -0500

Members, fyi one of our dedicated volunteers has created a couple of cool additions to our outreach repertoire! We can now be found at Twitter and also on Flickr.com. See below for more details. IF you'd like to contribute to the flickr page with your pictures of Ibooks-related stuff, then send them along to ibooks AT internationalistbooks.org and we can route them to Chelsea!

Laurin
Outreach Coordinator
Internationalist Books and Community Center

----- Forwarded message from withplutarch AT gmail.com -----