ch-scene - Final weekend, come see what all the buzz is about

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: Paperhand Puppet Intervention <donovan AT paperhand.org>
  • To: <ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Final weekend, come see what all the buzz is about
  • Date: Thu, 3 Mar 2011 13:12:57 -0500

Hello friends,

We are running our new show for just this 1 more weekend at the artscenter in
carrboro.
please join us for one of the shows for families that people are raving about.

***Get tickets at artscenter website***
www.artscenterlive.org
or call 919-929-2787

"The Big Tent Cabaret Road Show!"
A family fun extravaganza featuring vignettes with masked puppet characters,
live music and sound effects, and introducing...

"LUmanity"
An awesome spectacle of light and form combining dance, theater, and music.
A jaw-dropping illusion that is sure to inspire.

The ArtsCenter Carrboro
Performances February 24-27 and March 3-6

Evening Shows @ 7:00pm
Sunday Matinees @ 2:00pm
Saturday, February 26 Matinee @ 11:00am
Saturday, March 5 Matinee @ 4:00pm

tickerts: Single Admission: $15
Students (ages 4-16): $10
ArtsClub Member: $13
Kids (3 and Under): Free
Day of Single Admission: $17
Day of Students (ages 4-16): $12

  • Final weekend, come see what all the buzz is about, Paperhand Puppet Intervention, 03/03/2011