ch-scene - [Internationalist] Fwd: IBooks on The State of Things! &c...

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: internationalistbooks AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • To: ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Internationalist] Fwd: IBooks on The State of Things! &c...
  • Date: Wed, 2 Mar 2011 19:18:09 -0500

Members, quick announcement: Andrea will be on The State of Things tomorrow
on behalf of Internationalist Books! Tune into wunc (91.5 fm) between 12:20
and 12:40 if you want to listen. She will be joined by William Stott I
believe (please correct me if I'm wrong).

Laurin
Outreach Coordinator

P.S. Come by ibooks tomorrow (3/3) for a movie screening of Juliette of the
Herbs (about a woman who pioneered the use of holisitic medicine/treatments
for animals) at 7pm, and don't forget about the Really Really Free Market on
Saturday!