ch-scene - Thanks, Giving, Love, & Robots!

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: Paperhand Puppet <donovan AT paperhand.org>
  • To: <ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Thanks, Giving, Love, & Robots!
  • Date: Thu, 25 Nov 2010 15:55:30 -0500

Hello Out there!

After you have enjoyed your supper and slept off the tryptophan induced coma, come on out
to see us perform "Love & Robots" at Burning Coal Theater all weekend.
Bring the kids and the whole family (don't forget the Grandfolk) to see this
awesome sci-fi spectacle. Details below...
http://www.paperhand.org/loveandrobots.htm are selling out quick, so get
yours today!
Just
http://www.paperhand.org/loveandrobots.htm
Paperhand Puppet Intervention
presents
"Love and Robots!"
A puppet rock opera in zeros and ones.

"Delightful! and soul-sustaining." ????1/2
The Independent Weekly

We've spiced up the re-mix with some additional scenes , music, and shadows.

HEre's the crucial info:

Thanksgiving weekend, Nov 26, 27, & 28 at Burning Coal Theatre in Raleigh.
Shows start at 7:30 fri, sat, sun with a matinee' on Sun at 2pm.

Tickets are $20 for adults, $15 for students and seniors, and $10 for kids
ages 4-18, 3 and under free.
Tickets are available now! @ http://www.paperhand.org/
There is a 175 person max at the BC Murphey School so get yours today.

Then, we are bringing the show back to our hometown theatre in
Saxapahaw. @ Paperhand Puppet Studio/Theatre
Dec 3, 4, 5, 10, 11, & 12
Same times and ticket prices as above.
Did I mention that we actually have Tickets available online?!
http://www.paperhand.org/

Thanks to all of you for your continued love and support,
Donovan and the Paperhand Crew

Paperhand's latest adventure in controlled collisions is called "Love and
Robots" which weaves an epic tale of love, sacrifice, triumph and redemption...
with, yes.... ROBOTS!

Come get your circuits blown and your sockets rocked with this annual winter
show featuring: smart shadows, mechanical marvels, and plenty of new puppets
all set to an original musical score by Jimmy Magoo and the PaperHand Band.
001100100101001.