ch-scene - [Internationalist] Weekly Movie Screenings

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: internationalistbooks AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • To: ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Internationalist] Weekly Movie Screenings
  • Date: Thu, 25 Nov 2010 15:56:17 -0500

We are planning on having weekly movie screenings here at I-Books, and we wanted to send out an email to the members to see if anyone would be interested in either choosing a theme and hosting a movie every month based on that theme, or if anyone would be interested in submitting titles that they would like to see the store screen (titles and descriptions as well as why you would like it to be screened should be included).

Right now we have two movies/themes a month picked: Earth First has one week, and one of the volunteers wants to show an LGBTQ movie every month. This leaves two to three slots per month available.

So, just drop us a line in the next couple of weeks if you're interested. We're trying to have a schedule for Jan-March created before the end of the month. As a member, your input is welcome and valuable!

Thanks,
Laurin@IBooks
Outreach Coordinator
on behalf of all the managers

---

Unsubscribe or update your subscription information here: