ch-scene - Applications Open for Troika Music Festival's CraftShow!

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: Kimberly Novick <sweetgumhandbags AT gmail.com>
  • To: ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Applications Open for Troika Music Festival's CraftShow!
  • Date: Thu, 19 Aug 2010 19:43:46 -0400

Hi!

The Troika Music Festival is accepting vendor applications for "CraftShow",
the arts and craft's component of one of the Triangle area's favorite music
events. It will be held November 6th, 2010 from 1:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m. in
the Trotter Building in Downtown Durham.

This is the second year that the festival will host an arts and crafts
market. In 2009, the event was called "Rock, Paper, Scissors." We changed
the name to avoid confusion with a Durham area salon, also called "Rock
Paper Scissors," that opened within the past year. Last year's event
featured live music performances by Tin Star, Three Days in Vegas, and Mt.
Moriah, and featured the handmade works of over 30 vendors.

In addition to a the name change, this year's event will also a feature a
few minor alterations to the previous year's format. Specifically, we will
be selecting a smaller number of vendors, and will be highly focused on
expanding our customer base for the event.

Online applications are open until September 20, 2010 (see
http://troikamusicfestival.org/craft-show/ ) We hope you will consider
applying, and please let me know if you have any questions.

Cheers,
Kim Novick
Troika Music Festival Volunteer
www.troikamusicfestival.org

  • Applications Open for Troika Music Festival's CraftShow!, Kimberly Novick, 08/19/2010