ch-scene - Hopscotch VIP ticket for sale

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: Mary Brunnemer <marymarymb AT gmail.com>
  • To: RTP-area local music and culture <ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Hopscotch VIP ticket for sale
  • Date: Thu, 19 Aug 2010 11:04:53 -0400

I am selling one VIP pass to the Independent's Hopscotch Festival Sept
9-10-11th in Raleigh. VIP passes get you into all events at all venues &
some promised extra stuff but not sure what yet. VIP passes are sold out.

If you are interested or know someone that is, please email me off list.

thanks,
Mary

  • Hopscotch VIP ticket for sale, Mary Brunnemer, 08/19/2010