ch-scene - Re: stuff to do, week of July 17, 2010

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: Mark Simonsen <fracas66 AT gmail.com>
  • To: RTP-area local music and culture <ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: stuff to do, week of July 17, 2010
  • Date: Wed, 21 Jul 2010 09:56:23 -0400

Just wanted to recommend two upcoming shows:

Thursday July 22nd Pourhouse in Raleigh
Tom Maxwell and band (James Wallace, Jeff Crawford, Evans Nicholson, Mark
Simonsen) and Roger Gupton opening.

Friday July 23rd Papa Mojo's Roadhouse in Southern Durham County
The Sundowners (featuring Ryan Gustafson, Carter Gaj, Nick Jaeger, Josh
Moore, Jeff Crawford, James Wallace and Mark Simonsen)