ch-scene - Re: Pundits (a new Talking Heads tribute band) playing at Jack Sprat,

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: James Hepler <hepstyle AT gmail.com>
  • To: RTP-area local music and culture <ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: Pundits (a new Talking Heads tribute band) playing at Jack Sprat,
  • Date: Thu, 20 May 2010 08:21:14 -0400

There is a god!

On May 20, 2010 12:17 AM, "Steve Salevan" <steve.salevan AT gmail.com> wrote:

Mr. Hepler, ask and ye shall receive. Having discovered this
unfortunate fact myself, I've been in the midst of writing a Python
script that'll do just this... I should have it up on the list within
the next few days, or whenever I can be arsed about to finish hacking
on it.

-Steve Salevan
steve.salevan AT gmail.com

On May 19, 3:26=A0pm, hepst... AT gmail.com (James Hepler) wrote:
> I've always just used this guy:
>
> javascript:elms=3Ddocument.getElementById('friends').getElementsByTagName=
('li ');for(var
> fid in elms){if(typeof elms[fid] =3D=3D=3D 'object'){fs.click(elms[fid]);=
}}

> put that in your address bar for the event and voila. =A0Problem is I hav=

e a
> lot of friends who don't live round here and they A) don't like being
> invited to out of town...
> manner in which I invited them. =A0Now I wish I could make a list of frie=
nds

http://lists.ibiblio.org/mailman/listinf...