ch-scene - Re: Pundits (a new Talking Heads tribute band) playing at Jack Sprat,

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: James Hepler <hepstyle AT gmail.com>
  • To: RTP-area local music and culture <ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: Pundits (a new Talking Heads tribute band) playing at Jack Sprat,
  • Date: Wed, 19 May 2010 15:26:49 -0400

I've always just used this guy:

javascript:elms=document.getElementById('friends').getElementsByTagName('li');for(var
fid in elms){if(typeof elms[fid] === 'object'){fs.click(elms[fid]);}}

put that in your address bar for the event and voila. Problem is I have a
lot of friends who don't live round here and they A) don't like being
invited to out of town events, and B) get on my case for the form-letter
manner in which I invited them. Now I wish I could make a list of friends
that I usually invite to events and have a script that allows me to just
select THEM. Does your stuff work for that because I will pay you!

Der Weg ist das Ziel