ch-scene - Felix Obelix CD release

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: Wendy Spitzer <felixobelix AT gmail.com>
  • To: ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Felix Obelix CD release
  • Date: Fri, 26 Feb 2010 13:28:42 -0500

This Saturday, I humbly think you should come to the Felix Obelix CD release
party at the Nightlight.
The show starts at 10pm and it's only a two-band bill. It'll be an early
night and a quieter night of odd music.
at 10pm will be The Strugglers, with Randy Bickford (who now lives in DC)
backed by a string ensemble
around 11:30pm will be Felix Obelix. We're having our release party for the
new full-length being released by Pox World Empire
http://www.poxworldempire.org

If you come and pay your admission price, you get a CD and a chance to write
a letter to your future self. If you don't know what this is, go here:
http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/event.php?eid=246823165905&index=1 or
here: http://felixobelix.com

Thanks, I hope you make it out!
Wendy & Felix Obelix

--
Felix Obelix releases its full-length album "The Tick of the Clock, the Beat
in the Chest" at its CD release extravaganza, Feb. 27, 2010 at the

http://felixobelix.com

  • Felix Obelix CD release, Wendy Spitzer, 02/26/2010