ch-scene - 307 Knox Records also makes stuff

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: "punkalicia AT gmail.com" <punkalicia AT gmail.com>
  • To: ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: 307 Knox Records also makes stuff
  • Date: Fri, 12 Feb 2010 08:50:38 -0800 (PST)

We make fancy pants 1 inch round buttons[*]. We offer 100 for $21
(local pickup). Because we're loving people, we let you get multiple
designs in every order. Check out the order page for more quantities
and for the button template.
http://307knoxrecords.com/buttons.html

We also do shortrun CD duplication! Perfect for music, mixtapes,
promotional use, press and radio use and for you nonmusic types:
data! Oh yes, we have a home for your zeros and ones!
http://307knoxrecords.com/cdduplication.html

And for those of you pining to bust out your boom box and get down,
we're gearing up for...CASSETTE TAPES!!!! We're going to be offering
a 25 tape special, so check it out for a fun something different.
http://307knoxrecords.com/tapeduplication.html

Love and kisses,
Alicia and Melissa

[*] Or pins, but I've always called them buttons and since I'm writing
this puppy, you are stuck with buttons!

  • 307 Knox Records also makes stuff, punkalicia AT gmail.com, 02/12/2010