ch-scene - Eugene Chadbourne show at Marsh Woodwinds October 3rd

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: "Todd Morman" <tmorman AT nc.rr.com>
  • To: "RTP-area local music and culture" <ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Eugene Chadbourne show at Marsh Woodwinds October 3rd
  • Date: Wed, 15 Jul 2009 23:46:20 -0500

Early notice: After some emails and negotiating Eugene's busy touring schedule, we've set the date for a live Chadbourne show at Marsh Woodwinds for Saturday, October 3rd. It'll also be webcast live via taintradio.org. I've been dying to see him again after that amazing Bickett Gallery show he put together a few years back, and figured it was worth a shot. And whadaya know; it was. He'll be between the Germany/Hungary and Istanbul legs of his fall tour.

todd just discovered that cd he did with Susan Alcorn mm mm morman