ch-scene - artist blog project helps needed

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: Carrboro Ninja <carrboro.ninja AT gmail.com>
  • To: ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: artist blog project helps needed
  • Date: Fri, 17 Jul 2009 13:36:00 -0400

i thought it might be sweet to get help from friends on my newest thing i'm
doing THE ARTIST BLOG PROJECT which is a central repository of local
band/artist blogs via a drop-down menu of links on my blog Secret Carrboro
Ninja Patrol.

I have 23 blogs on teh list so far which i estimate to be about 7.2% of all
local artist blogs so i'd like to invite all to look at the drop-down menu
and e-mail me the url of any i am missing.

the afore mentioned drop drop down can be found by going to:
http://secretcarrboroninjapatrol.blogspot.com

and scrolling down, scrolling down some more, continuing to scroll, and then
finding a black banner titled "Artist Blog Project!!!!" (just under the
favorite concert poster archive gallery with the slightly angry viking)

send urls to carrboro (dot) ninja (at) gmail or just reply on list.

piece

  • artist blog project helps needed, Carrboro Ninja, 07/17/2009