ch-scene - D-Town Brass live at the Pinhook!

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: B Love <svt350 AT yahoo.com>
  • To: ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: D-Town Brass live at the Pinhook!
  • Date: Fri, 12 Jun 2009 17:59:26 -0700 (PDT)

Perhaps you have heard rumors of a funky new supergroup getting ready to bust
a move in the Bull City.  Everything you have heard is true.  Come see for
yourself on Saturday night at the Pinhook.  Be prepared to smile, clap, and
move your caboose around a little bit. It will be a great time, hope to see
you there!

http://www.reverbnation.com/dtownbrass