ch-scene - new white macbook for sale (correction)

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: koegler AT email.unc.edu
  • To: ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: new white macbook for sale (correction)
  • Date: Fri, 12 Jun 2009 15:20:14 -0400

{Sorry, I did the math wrong in the other post--it costs more from the store than from me, not the other way around. Apple: $1110, Me: $1090. Okay, I'm done}.

I'm selling a brand new (taken out of the box once to load Leopard, iLife 09 and Office for Mac) white macbook--the one they updated about 2 wks ago. I just bought it, but now they've released a 13" MacBook Pro and I want to upgrade. I can't return the whitebook because I had Apple up the hard drive to 250gigs (from 160). I work in education so I was able to get an educational discount, and a free iPod, and there's a free Canon printer too.

FOR SALE:
New 2.13GHz Apple Macbook White (w/ cables, discs, box...).
250 gig hard drive 2GB of 800MHz DDR2 SDRAM
NVIDIA GeForce 9400M graphics processor
*Has all warranties it came with (you can extend applecare to 3yrs).

iPod Touch 8gig (new in the box, unopened)
-wifi, video, music, apps
-free engraving

Canon Pixma 480 Printer/Scanner/Copier (new in the box, unopened)

*or you can opt for a different iPod or printer
(email me and I'll explain).

Also a Moshi macbook palmguard that I bought but don't need now (worth $20)

Price for all: $1090

It would cost you about $1496 without educational discount, about $1110 with.

white macbook:
http://www.apple.com/macbook/

RK

  • new white macbook for sale (correction), koegler, 06/12/2009