ch-scene - Some self-serving crap

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: Gary Miller <gmiller.nc AT gmail.com>
  • To: RTP-area local music and culture <ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Some self-serving crap
  • Date: Wed, 8 Apr 2009 15:31:08 -0400

Hey kids,

We in Shake Some Action! (my Seattle band) are recording our record
using some of these new fangled tools on the internets to document and
release free downloads from our third record as we write and record
them. We've released two songs already and more are on the way.

If'n you're a fan of dudes with guitars and people singing and stuff,
feel free to mosey over to http://www.shakesomeaction.net/blog. On
the right you'll see a section called "completed songs" and those
links take you to the downloads. Just click on the song title within
each post and then you can download (or just listen) from there.

Best,
Gary