ch-scene - Triangle Soundpainting Orchestra Feb 21

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: ShannonM <learnaboutlistening AT yahoo.com>
  • To: ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Triangle Soundpainting Orchestra Feb 21
  • Date: Sat, 14 Feb 2009 16:05:41 -0800 (PST)

triangle soundpainting orchestra (www.myspace.com/
trianglesoundpaintingorchestra)

presents:

The Marriage of Eagle and Condor
(also known as Stimulus Package - shaken not stirred)

Triangle Soundpainting Orchestra presents our newest themed works by 3
soundpainting directors: Shannon Morrow, Stuart Somer, and Juditta
Musette. Sounds inspired by the monks of Bhuton, Peruvian mountain
ladies, lurching tourists, insects, animals, stormy nights, gypsies,
spies, and more.
We will be sharing the bill with 2 DC area dance/sound collaborations:
The Circuitry Dance patrol and Projexorcism.

Saturday Feb. 21, 2009
at The Nightlight in Chapel Hill
405 1/2 W. Rosemary St.
10pm sharp!

Are you interested in improvisation? Do you like multi-arts
collaborations? Come check us out! We'll be holding open auditions
for new interested improvisers in March...Learn more about
soundpainting at www.soundpainting.com

Shannon Morrow - Rhythm circle facilitator, teaching artist and Deep
Listener.
www.shannonmorrow.com - check out my video drum diary on my blog!

  • Triangle Soundpainting Orchestra Feb 21, ShannonM, 02/14/2009