ch-scene - FREE Valentine's Day Compilation from Shuffle Magazine

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: bryan.c.reed AT gmail.com
  • To: ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: FREE Valentine's Day Compilation from Shuffle Magazine
  • Date: Sat, 14 Feb 2009 09:55:28 -0800 (PST)

Hey everybody,

Just to keep you in the loop. We here in Charlotte have assembled a
massive, 20-track compilation in honor of this Hallmark holiday we're
in the midst of right now. In addition to Triangle favorites including
The Old Ceremony, Horseback, Hammer No More, Schooner, Nathan Oliver
and Lost In The Trees, you'll also find bands from Charleston
(Explorers Club) to Asheville (Floating Action, The Hellsayers) to
Columbia (Death Becomes Even The Maiden), and of course, Crown Town
favorites like Yardwork, Grids, Sea of Cortez, Lou Ford and so on and
so forth...

Downloading is simple: Just register at shufflezine.tv to receive
updates (which really just means exclusive--if potentially skewed more
toward the Charlotte market--content and the occasional free music
download from Shuffle.

Thanks, y'all, and, umm, Happy Valentines Day

-Bryan

  • FREE Valentine's Day Compilation from Shuffle Magazine, bryan . c . reed, 02/14/2009