ch-scene - So, um, taintradio.org

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: "Todd Morman" <tmorman AT nc.rr.com>
  • To: "RTP-area local music and culture" <ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: So, um, taintradio.org
  • Date: Mon, 2 Feb 2009 15:47:45 -0500

I'm a little out of practice so the show kind of falls apart in a scattered way during the 2nd hour but figured I'd mention anyway that former WSHA overnight dj Bob Rogers and XDU's Dave Tilley recently invited me to do a regular show on taintradio.org. The show I recorded last week is on right now, 3-5. I figure it's always fun to turn on the internet and hear Randy Pelosi and Chris Stamey, so if you hurry you might make it.

Taintradio aired its first live performance broadcast yesterday, and they keep adding DJs in places like Paris and New York. I dunno all the details, being new, but it feels interesting and alive and curious over there, and pretty much every time I tune in at the computer, I hear something interesting going on.

todd http://www.taintradio.org morman