ch-scene - Re: When heros fall... heed the call!

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: "Diane Swan" <woodmoods AT mindspring.com>
  • To: "RTP-area local music and culture" <ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: When heros fall... heed the call!
  • Date: Sun, 16 Nov 2008 18:46:59 -0500

Thank you Donavon for such thunderous, heartfelt words.

May we have the strength of a lion.
May we know the peace of a river
May we possess the courage to be the change we seek.

It takes all of those! May we journey together in courage.
Getting old isn't for the sheepish, but neither is living life to the fullest.

The passion of an artist is a blessing indeed.

Diane Swan