ch-scene - Re: NEW WKNC Rock Report

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: pdwknc AT gmail.com
  • To: ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: NEW WKNC Rock Report
  • Date: Mon, 20 Oct 2008 09:55:26 -0700 (PDT)

You asked for it, we deliver! We got a lot of suggestions about
having a RSS feed running for the Rock Report. We decided this was a
fantastic idea and implemented one:
http://feeds.feedburner.com/WKNCRockReport
. It is also available on our Rock Report: http://wknc.org/rockreport/
. Also, anyone can now "plug" into the report and reproduce it
anywhere else on the web.

Thanks for making this tool great! It is for our listeners and local
community, so whatever you have in mind or want to see from it, let us
know!

One of the most difficult tasks is keeping venues and shows updated,
and we apologize if any shows or venues are missing. This past
weekend we added over 150 new shows to the Rock Report through October
and November! If anything is not correct please let us know ASAP so
we can fix it! Thanks!

We have been contemplating allowing users to post comments on each
show. What does everyone think of this?