ch-scene - Re: NEW WKNC Rock Report

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: pdwknc AT gmail.com
  • To: ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: NEW WKNC Rock Report
  • Date: Fri, 17 Oct 2008 19:10:16 -0700 (PDT)

On Oct 8, 11:34=A0am, local... AT gmail.com wrote:
> Thanks for doing this. I'd recommend grouping by city, or at least,
> make sure the city of each venue is listed - although readers on amch
> might not realize it, =A0there are plenty of people who have no idea
> where Local 506 is (based on phone calls we get.) =A0And I remember the
> first time I read about a show at Volume 11 in the Indy, I had no idea
> where the venue was and there was nothing in the article to point me
> in the right direction....glenn

WKNC's Rock Report now has directions to each venue. Just click on
the city name underneath the venue link and up pops some google maps
directions. In addition, the venue Volume 11 Tavern has now been
added to the Rock Report through December. Keep checking back for
more updates as this awesome new tool continues to grow!

http://wknc.org/rockreport/