ch-scene - New Low Fall Rates for Recording/Demos

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: Arbor Ridge Studios <arborridgestudios AT gmail.com>
  • To: ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: New Low Fall Rates for Recording/Demos
  • Date: Fri, 12 Sep 2008 12:59:58 -0700 (PDT)

Hello -

As we're finishing up a busy summer season, we're looking for some new
artists to work with anywhere from demos to tracking, writing to
recording full projects. We're based right out of town in Chatham
County (5 miles out of town), and provide a comfortable relaxed
atmosphere in a Pro Tools Studio.

We have low rates for September and October, particularly on weekday
daytimes.

Check out our website at www.arborridgestudios.com or write us at
arborridgestudios AT gmail.com

  • New Low Fall Rates for Recording/Demos, Arbor Ridge Studios, 09/12/2008