ch-scene - "Our Deepest Apathy..." CD available now on iTunes

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: info AT gilbertneal.net
  • To: ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: "Our Deepest Apathy..." CD available now on iTunes
  • Date: Sat, 13 Sep 2008 08:29:40 -0700 (PDT)

You people have been so good to me and I love you for that. But even
so, I must insist that you be made aware that my latest CD is now
available on iTunes, as well as CDBaby.

http://cdbaby.com/cd/gilbertneal2

So make with the shop shop, chop chop. Seriously, though, let my
gentle muse guide you to that secret place, as my warm, clammy hands
softly cradle your filthy rock and roll mitts, escorting you and yours
to the path of priest persistence.

  • "Our Deepest Apathy..." CD available now on iTunes, info, 09/13/2008